Things you can get for approximately US $134:
* On Wednesdays, you can buy 536 hot dogs for $.25/each at Weinerschnitzel’s.
* 41 gallons of petrol (at $3.219/gallon, the current rate at the gas station at the corner).
* 8 GB iPod nano on Amazon.com. Actually, that one’s a nickel shy of $134…
* 1,696 ounces of baking soda (at $2.49 per 32 oz. box).
* 11 bags of cat food (nearly a year’s worth of feline happiness).
* A couple tickets to see Bill Cosby in September.
* 33 fish tank filters (that’s nearly 4 years of filters, folks).
* Approximately 10 pounds of filet mignon at Costco.
* A traffic ticket for a less than 10 second ride in the bicycle lane if you cut over before the dotted line to make a right-hand turn.
I’ll let you guess which one I chose.