* A freshly emptied trash can!
* Getting checks in the mail. Today was “pay day” and I got more than I expected. Grow, money hump, grow!
* I registered with a temp agency today. My intake person told me that they’ve recently started getting admin jobs at my level again. This is good news, people!
* All my fish are in one tank, meaning my male is in there. They are very busy chasing each other in circles and I love watching them.
* Swimming. I’ve been lengthening my swim times, I’m up to an hour of non-stop laps and I feel as if I could swim all day long.
* So far, the fish haven’t mated. It’s only been a couple of days, and I’m OK with them taking their time. It just means my girls ain’t easy. Mmm-hmmm, their mama taught them right. But they better mate at some point.
* Our refrigerator’s automatic ice-maker is on the fritz. It makes ice erratically, which is incredibly annoying.
One Last Thing:
A few nights ago, I crawled into bed around 1 AM. Tony had already been asleep a couple of hours. I was very careful to not move the bed or do anything that would jolt him awake. Although, usually my care is unnecessary because the dude sleeps like a rock.
I turned on my side to settle in, arranging the covers just so and I felt gas pressure. So I let my fart flag fly. It was quite a bit louder than I had intended, it startled even me.
It got about mid-note and Tony rolled on his back and moaned out an emphatic “Noooooo!”, pulled the sheets over his face and resumed snoring.
Which left me shaking quietly with laughter. The man didn’t even wake up, but his subconscious knew it wasn’t a good thing. I’m thinking it was a good thing that he didn’t remember it in the morning.