* That each company these days wants applicants to complete their online application instead of just submitting a resume. That really wouldn’t be so irritating, except they all use the same software and the “resume importer” of that software is just simply pathetic.
* Being such a night owl. My sleep hours are all jacked up, it’s gonna be tough to get back to normal when I get a job.
* There is *always* something going on with the gym’s pool. This week the pool’s heater isn’t working, so the water is pretty frigid. Since I’d gone through the effort to get there, I swam anyway. Cold water is not a good friend to hot muscles and now I’m suffering with sore arm muscles. Plus my goggles never seal right when the water is that cold.
* Green bags. Read about them, found them for cheap in Ross. Tried them. So far, they’ve kept my lettuce crisp, just like new, for over 2 weeks. All my other veggies fresh, too… onions, zucchini, cucumber, everything. Unbelievable.
* Turkey pepperoni. I make homemade pizza with a salad every couple of weeks for dinner, and I was surprised at how tasty turkey pepperoni is vs. the regular sausage pepperoni.
* Orowheat Sandwich Thins. Tasty and low calorie. Kinda pricey in the grocery store, but I found them in Costco for cheap. Cheap makes me happy.
* Having book reading days. I’ve been reading a lot of books lately.
* The movie, The Blind Side. After the 3rd try, we finally got in and got a decent seat. Yay! La-la-la-Loved the movie.
One Last Thing:
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
22 responses to “Love & Loathe — 11/24/09”
Happy Thanksgiving to you too! 🙂
Happy Thanksgiving Sweetie pie!!! nananana, yes 3rd time is a charm on getting into a movie.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and Tony!
I love book-reading days and am hoping to have a few after Thanksgiving!
Thank you! Hope you’re getting some good book days in! 🙂
Thank you! 🙂
My daughters 1st grade teacher was an extra on that movie.. 🙂
Ohhhh, cool! 🙂
Three times! That is persistance!
When I was applying for job after job I too was fed up by the stupid forms for each company – also, I needed to register for each company to apply and it was a pain!
Yeah, that registration thing is annoying. As if I’ll remember all those registration details. Pfft.
Hope you have a great holiday!
Thank you! It was all a blur due to the books I read.
A Happy Thanksgiving to you and Tony, too, my dear!
Hope your day will be filled with lots of Yummy Food and Sweet People, too!
I’ll have to try those Green Bags! Sounds like a wonderful way to store stuff…!
I can’t believe how well they work… and I never saw the infomercials about them either, I just decided to give them a try since they were cheap at the discount store I was visiting.
What a bunch of happy loves 🙂
Or maybe I just like the food related ones… ;P
So those green bags work, huh??? We never need them, but it’s good to know they work. 🙂
Turkey pepperoni! I need to find some. That sounds delicious.
And I LOVE those sandwich thins. mmmm…
Happy Thanksgiving… Love you, honey. 🙂 xoxox
I knew you’d love those loves… such a foodie you are!
Yep, I love my green bags. I can’t believe how well they work!
When are we getting together this week?
You’re neglecting your blog. 😦
(Too much bookreading).
Love you anyway,
Psshaw! Why are YOU complaining? You got a two hour phone conversation out of me. 😛
I love that you’re trying all these products I see on tv because I want to try them too! Good to know that they actually work.
Winter is a good time to be reading. You get to be wrapped in your favorite blanket, sipping your favorite hot chocolate while reading your book. Apart from the Twilight series, what else have you been reading? Have you seen New Moon?
It’s funny, because I see them in the discount stores (like Ross, Marshall’s) and then go, “hmmm, wonder if that works… $3? OK, let’s find out!”
You’re right! Winter is the most awesome time of the year to have extra time on my hands… I mostly read novels, or non-fiction. I’ve been trying to get through Straight Man. It’s funny, but for some reason it’s taking me forever! I throw in a Stephen Greenleaf novel every now and again, I enjoy his work, he uses big words! 🙂