* Finding a dollar bill in my jeans pocket that I forgot I put in there. Money launders well, and I suppose they call that money laundering?
* Funky weather. Even though it’s jacking up my sinuses, I love weird weather. We had thunder this morning and sprinkling today. That was fun.
* Swimming in the rain.
* Having healthy fish. I have not taken for granted a single day of their health since I declared them healthy just before Thanksgiving last year. I thought I would mention this because that whole fish dying thing started right around this time last year. I hope I’m not jinxing their health by saying that.
* My gardenia tree is still blooming up a storm — every branch has two or three flowers. It’s quite ridiculous. I bring four flowers into work every other day… two for me, one for my boss and one for my friend. Even with that, I can’t keep up with it, the little tree just keeps churning them out!
* Forgetting to take my spare battery for my camera OUT of my pocket. Then not remembering which pair of jeans or shorts I was wearing when I changed the battery. GAH! But so grateful I hadn’t run it through the wash.
* Weird vibes and undercurrents. (sigh) Sometimes I wish I didn’t have that ultra-sensitive mood sensor intuition radar thing that’s part of my personality. Being an “NF” sucks sometimes.
* More with the gapped-tooth models. I’d post more pictures, but she wore the same exact expression in them all, so what’s the point? I mean, maybe if she was actually smiling it would have distracted from that vacuous vampiress look.
Different model, different company than I wrote about before. Yes, I know (again) this is terribly superficial of me, but really? How am I supposed to enjoy browsing catalogs when they heavily use the one model who has a gap in her front teeth? Even putting her on the cover of their 25th Anniversary catalog! Is she a bargain model? Is the economy THAT bad? It’s like going to bed at night with the closet door open. It’s the only thing I see, the only thing I think of. No, I don’t obsess much.
6 responses to “Love & Loathe — 060209, 1 day late, but I found the dollar.”
Funky! I just took the Briggs-Myers test and it said I am INFJ. Gardenias, huh? trying to get those google hits? hee hee. I need to sneak down to Carole’s house and steal some gardenias. They really smell scrumptious, don’t they?
Myer-Briggs tests are very interesting. 🙂
Gardenias and google hits? *puzzled look* I’ve written about it before … it’s been going nuts back there for about three weeks now.
Gardenias are one of my favorite flowers. 🙂
Where am I in your Love area, silly sweetie, nanananana
miss you, I work way to much, I hope everything goes back to normal soon with work for you and me. We need it to go back to normal so we can enjoy each other more, hehehehehe
love you XXXXXOXOXOXOXO
You’re always on my love list, I just don’t want to nauseate my readers.
sorry about the work stuff…
what’s up with the gap toothed models? i wonder if they choose them because they’re not perfect looking…
i love finding money randomly! it almost never happens, though… hehe.
Yeah, work stuff sucks sometimes. Inevitable though, I guess.
Gap tooth model, I dunno, but I bet you look at all your catalogs differently now. hehe
Random money is like getting a bonus for no reason. 🙂
Every time I find change in the washer or dryer, I think to myself, “I’m a money-launderer. Lock me away, and throw away the key.”
I think it was Chaucer’s Wife of Bath who taught me that gap-teeth were a sign of a strongly sexual, amorous nature. So maybe those flashy magazine editors have at last discovered The Canterbury Tales and want to be even more appealing with their amorous models …
You are funny! Funny money launderer, that is. 😛
Yes, I agree, gap-teeth can be sexy. But it’s distracting from the clothes they’re trying to sell. I think. Hehe. Check you out, going all Canterbury technical on me. hehe
Puzzled look? I guess you didn’t really read my comment on your last post. That’s okay.
No, I did read your comment! I know you said that was one of your top searches. It’s just that it hasn’t shown up even once in my searches, and I’ve written about my crazy gardenia tree a couple times in the past month. The “puzzling part” is wondering how something can be such a hot search for some websites and not others. So writing for the search engines really isn’t something one can do, or what I was doing. That’s all… sorry for the confusion. 😀
… and I didn’t mean to be so literal when you were only funnin’ — it’s been a long, weird week for me. Forgive me?
Isn’t this why they created “Invisiline”?
Hey, you’re right! Maybe I’ll start sending those companies brochures on invisiline! My work friend is doing that and she says it’s been working well.