* One of the aquatic aerobic instructors at my gym always wants to do 30 minutes of weird balancing and bouncing with fun noodles and handbells. She usually works Tuesdays and that’s why I chose Thursdays for my “early day” at work, to avoid her class. But she’s been subbing for the Thursday teacher and it’s annoying. I still worked my early day today for consistency there, but avoided the class tonight, which made me sad. Better sad than annoyed, though.
* When people send an Excel spreadsheet and don’t preview it to ensure that it will print properly. If you’ve ever received one of those, you know what I mean.
*Mother’s day, as I’m sure you can imagine, was a bittersweet day for me. I should have been feeling my little one kicking me from the inside out, but it didn’t work out that way.
* My body has absolutely no idea what it’s doing. Well, actually, I’m sure it’s doing what it’s supposed to be doing, but I have no clue where I’m at in my cycle. Blood work is normal, non-pregnant and that’s about all I know.
* Having lunch with my friend, Grace. Everyone should have a friend like her in their life.
* My sister-in-law, Marigold, who gave me a gift on Mother’s Day which touched my heart deeply. It was exactly right for that day, and for where I am in the processing of our loss emotionally.
* Seeing Tony’s east coast brother (and his family). They came out with the intent to see Grandpa, but he passed away before they could get here. It was so good to see them, though, despite the circumstances.
* When appropriate, shrugging things off and saying, “That’s out of my control…” It’s so freeing!
One Last Thing:
It’s been a weird week at work… click to enter your password and continue reading.