* Getting a great deal on meat. Beef Round Cut for $1.99/lb. Regular price was $3.99/lb. Perfect for making beef stew in the crockpot.
*Beef stew in the crockpot — you didn’t see that one coming, did you?
* Summer fruits — watermelon, blueberries, cherries. Anyone else but me seeing a food theme here?
* Coming home on my lunch hour. Enjoying the heck out of that while I still can.
* My sweetie, who makes me happy.
* Worrying about things. I know full well that worry never fixes things and, in fact, it often makes things worse. So, why can I not turn it off sometimes?
* Lack of sleep from worrying about things.
* Being tired from lack of sleep.
One Last Thing:
With as crazy as things have been at work for me lately, I sometimes feel as if I don't stop going until I fall into bed at night. I use the word “night” loosely, because it always seems to be around 1 AM that I actually lay my head on the pillow. Then to lay there and worry about stuff, I still feel as if I'm running mentally because I didn't have time to process things intellectually during the day.
I just want to tell you that seeing that you guys have visited here, choosing to interact with me in the comments, those are little happy darts for me during the day. You guys mean so much to me.
So, just… thank you for being here. It means a lot.
Oh, and today is my brother’s birthday — I’m sending him Happy Birthday wishes in a prayer and happy thoughts, since we don’t talk. Someday he’ll know I never forgot.