* At work, there is a crevice between the elevator carriage and the floors when the door opens. I don’t know why, but for some reason I always want to throw a gum wrapper or some small piece of trash down it. I won’t ever do it, but I always think about doing that when I step in or out of the elevator.
* My community is heating its pools 2 weeks early this year. Which is really great because we had some really warm weather this past weekend and so I had a couple hours of amazing swims. Pure bliss for me.
* Traffic has been lighter than usual this week. I assume because of spring break everyone went away. Instead of a 30 minute commute each way, it’s 20-25 minutes each way. Every minute matters!
* Another free oil change this past weekend thanks to the strange “loyalty” card the dealership gave me. I say strange because I’d only ever had my oil changed there once before, and they sent me a card for five free oil changes because I was loyal? Two used, three to go!
* We went to Sea World on April 1st. It was two years ago on April 1st that I miscarried our first baby. It was one year ago on April 1st that we found out I was pregnant with William and I was peeing on anything that stood still long enough because I couldn’t believe it. Now we have a beautiful baby boy who pees on us.
* Sometimes it’s important to pause to enjoy a beautiful sunset. So sometimes I do. Especially when a light turns yellow and I have no other choice.
3 responses to “Tuesday Tidbits.”
April 1st has been a huge day for you the past few years, now you get to enjoy all future ones with that smiley baby of yours! You know he is going to grow up to be the prank king… you can just see it in his eyes now! 😉
Love the sunset, even if enjoying it is red light induced.
Yay to swimming outside!
You should plop a penny down the hole or something…. see how long it takes for you to hear CLINK.
I looooove sunsets.
I love you guys, too!
Give your Beautiful Baby Boy a HUG from me…..Isn’t it wonderful that this April first is shared with your darling Baby William….!
I love sunsets, too!