* The smell of freshly cooked broccoli. My mom made some today, I made her wait until at least the afternoon, she was gonna make it first thing in the morning. The only thought in my head as I told her to wait was, I want to enjoy my cup of coffee without THAT smell chasing me out of my own house. Ask Tony about his version of the broccoli story. Go on, ask him! *laughing*
* Despite the broccoli, I can honestly say, the time of our visit has gone way too fast.
* Worrying about stuff. Why can’t I stop worrying about stuff?
* Everything about our local mountains. If I were rich, I think I would move there. Or somewhere like that. And then buy a generator so I wouldn’t have to worry about power outages.
* Seeing my friend Grace, and her daughter, Mia. I lured them over with my blog tales of baby guppies. Mia is a sucker for fish and, let’s face it, we have fish here in this house.
* All the baby guppies are alive and doing well. Despite a major rookie mistake on my part last week, which I’m still too embarrassed to talk about… I mean, all’s well that ends well, and they’re all alive, so let’s just not talk about it!
One Last Thing:
I’ll leave you with two, no three, adorable images that I managed to capture this week…
New puppy in the neighborhood, 11 week old great dane, I think(?), look at the size of those puppy paws…