I made the decision to let my Disneyland pass expire this year… the end date is 2/9. Most people agree that it’s just incredibly expensive. There’s also the consideration that in a year or so, I think William will enjoy it more and I won’t have to rush home for his nap… so we’ll have a little more freedom with our time. Plus, budgetwise, I do have that speeding ticket to pay to the tune of $292. Ugh.
As a last hurrah, we went last Sunday. Just me and William, as Tony let his pass lapse last year. I decided that William would enjoy California Adventure Land more than the Disneyland side, because that’s where his buddies, Lightning and Mater live. Also, the tractor ride!
As we left the park, I grabbed a chocolate filled croissant for myself. I was nibbling on it on the drive home and William asked for some. The piece I gave him had the tiniest, minuscule bit of chocolate in it, and he said, “Mmmmm, that’s a little bit of chocolate right there!” And then proceeded to suck and savor that tiny bit of chocolate for about 5 minutes, leaving the croissant as a soggy mess all over his lips. So intense!!
I raised an eyebrow at this… I have never given him chocolate before and normally avoid eating it in front of him. So this begs the question of HOW DID HE KNOW???