*Loreal’s Hip line of cosmetics. I am pretty rough on my eyeliner. I have allergies (equals teary eyes, rubbing them, etc.), I swim, sometimes I even cry. Normally eyeliner on me is just gone by the end of the day. These “crayon” type of eyeliners go on smooth and last all day.
* This fuzzy, soft sitting pillow. I’ve been looking for just the right one for over a year now and finally found this a couple days ago for $10 at a discount store. I know, it’s kind of … uncouth, but it’s absolutely hilarious to hear Tony yell about “THE SCARY MONSTER PILLOW!!”
* This month’s newsletter, so far, has required the least amount of writing work I’ve ever put into it since I started there. Here I thought it was going to turn into my worst nightmare. Shows what I know.
* I decided to start posting on my photo blog again. I missed doing that.
* Circle of Beauty’s Alluring Poppy lotion. I wore it for the first time in 3-4 years and got two random compliments that went like this: “*sniff, sniff* You smell really good!” Too bad it’s almost gone and I can’t find it ANYWHERE!
* These short fact books. They’re kind of Cliff Claven-ish in that it’s random bits of knowledge about random things. But I was laughing while reading them in the store today, which is saying something since I’m struggling with depression right now.
* Sweating. Umm, hello, weather? I put my summer jammies away last month. What’s the deal with the heat wave all of a sudden? We’re talking high 80’s here, people.
* Depression. It’s been nipping at my heels for a couple days now and really hit me hard today. I’ve been weepy and sad — dratted estrogen, I hate hormones.
* This one is huge to me. Hilo Hattie‘s has filed for bankruptcy and our local store at The Block has CLOSED! I can’t believe it. We were just there when we went to see Valkyrie. I am totally tragedized by this. It is, after all, where we got our wedding outfits. And my coffee, my delicious coconut coffee. 😥